Here we indicate the procedure to be followed in the event of hospitalisation. We encourage you to read the following points carefully in order to render the process as smooth as possible:
- If you have insurance, bring your provider’s card.
- We advise you NOT to bring valuables or money (bracelets, rings, watches, etc.). Hospital management will not be responsible for their loss if they have not been registered with Our Left Items Service (request information).
- Do not arrive with painted nails if coming in for surgery.
- The Hospital will provide you with sleepwear, pyjamas, nightgown, towels, etc., but if you prefer you can use your own sleepwear.
- You will receive a toiletries kit with the following items: comb, toothbrush, toothpaste, fragrance and liquid soap.
- When admitted to the corresponding Unit the nurse will receive you and orient you regarding your stay at the hospital, answer any questions you might have, and provide you with whatever you need to feel comfortable.
- If you have any kind of prosthesis (dentures, hearing aid, etc.) please inform the nursing staff so that they can provide you with an appropriate receptacle for its storage, to prevent its loss or damage to it.
- If you take any medication at home, bring it and inform the nurses when you are admitted.
- In your room you will have a closet in which to store your belongings.
- The TV and telephone function with a card acquired at the hospital.
- There are vending machines for coffee, milk, chocolate, sweets, water and sandwiches.
Patient Care Service
- Located in the Administration area, it is open from 8 am to 3 pm.
- The supervisor is María Ángeles Colás Suárez, and the Service’s phone number is 955 038 601.
- In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 governing the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter the “LOPD”), we inform you that your personal data will be processed and included in files that are the responsibility of the CRUZ ROJA ESPAÑOLA (SPANISH RED CROSS), registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for the purpose of managing the provisioning of the medical services required and meeting the legal obligations arising from the Centre’s activity.
- In those cases in which your treatment requires the use of prostheses or any other specific surgical material, your personal data may be transmitted to suppliers, solely and exclusively for this purpose.
Complaints, suggestions and expressions of appreciation
- There is a Book of Complaints and Claims available to users. It is located at the Admissions Service (open 24 hours).